Best Lawyers is published by Best Lawyers in partnership with US News and World Report. Best Law Firms is published by Best Lawyers in partnership with US News and World Report. Chambers is published by Chambers and Partners. A description of their selection process can be found in the respective links above. The aforementioned organizations are private peer review organizations, not court specific public certification vehicles. No aspect of this advertisement has been submitted to or approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
NYC Personal Injury Law Firm
Our NYC personal injury lawyers are conveniently located on William Street in New York, NY. View a map and directions below, and if you need additional assistance finding our office please contact us today by calling 855-800-0093.
Wilentz, Goldman, & Spitzer
110 William Street
New York, NY 10038-3901
Phone: (212) 267-3091
All visitors are required to report to the receiptionist
Directions to New York Office
- From New Jersey
- From Long Island
From New Jersey:
- After coming out of Holland Tunnel make 2nd right (Downtown - Greenwich Street).
- Go through the light, (Hudson Street) and make a left at the next light (Greenwich Street).
- Take Greenwich Street south about 10 blocks.
- Make a left on Warren Street - take Warren Street to Broadway.
- Make a right on Broadway and take Broadway 6 blocks to Liberty Street and make a left on Liberty.
- Take Liberty 2 blocks ; make left on William Street. Take William Street 1½ blocks. 110 William Street is on your right, between John and Fulton Streets.
From Long Island:
- Long Island Expressway West to Brooklyn-Queens Expressway.
- Take BQE towards Verrazano Bridge.
- Get off BQE at Brooklyn Bridge Exit.
- Follow directions below.
- Belt Parkway to Gowanus Expressway to Brooklyn Bridge.
- Take Brooklyn Bridge to Pearl Street Exit. At end of ramp, make a right hand turn at the light.
- Take Pearl Street (which then becomes Water Street) five lights to Maiden Lane.
- Make right on Maiden Lane. Take Maiden Lane 3 blocks to William Street. Make right. 110 William Street is 1½ blocks up, on your right, between John and Fulton Streets.